Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Spring pieces

Our family room has been a mess as of late with all of my jewelry supplies hiding in corners, in entertainment centers, and behind baby walkers. I've got TONS of supplies waiting to be made into something so I finally put some of them to use over the last week. When I think "spring" I think of flirty girly colors, lots of pastels, and LOTS of bling!

Here are a couple of the pieces I managed to put together while watching two AH-mazing Lakers games the last few days (go Lakers!):

The little birds hanging out in the pictures are from Michaels. I've actually got three of them-- these two have cut outs on the sides, the third doesn't have cut outs but has pretty rhinestones on the wings of the bird. I fell in love with them when I first saw them and I knew they were coming home with me immediately. My daughter is OBSESSED with birds and always points them out to me, "Mom, oh, a bee!" She calls them bees. She calls most things by their first letters-- my purse is a "pee," her diaper is a "dee"... Naturally, when she saw these little guys, "Mom, oh, a bee!" If you love them as much as I do, try your local Michaels store. I got them a couple months ago, I think they're from one of the Spring collections. I saw them maybe a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure they were in the clearance section and they had other colors, too. So if you happen to still find any or if you bought them like I did, please share-- I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment