Monday, February 18, 2013

Floral, polka dot, & glitter nails

What can all of these polishes, a bobby pin, and a few teeny tiny pearl cabochons do for you?
Left to right: Sally Hansen Bubble Gum Pink, Wet n Wild Undercover, Finger Paints Don't Make a Scene, Wet n Wild French White Creme, Maybelline Green With Envy, Sinful Colors Mint Apple, Sally Hansen Green With Envy, and Kiss Black.

This. Don't mind the cuticles (as usual).
This was my first attempt at nail art, not just adding some glitter on my nails. Well, okay, I did that on one nail one and a half nails. I was always so intimated by painting designs on my nails whenever I looked at pictures but I was so surprised at how easy this really was. Originally, the design didn't have the pearl cabochons or black centers but I decided they needed a little extra oomph! so this happened.
 I'm pleased with how it turned out but I don't expect to turn into nail artist pro overnight.

As usual, my cuticles are pretty crappy. One of these days I'll get into caring for them. One of these days... Do you have any products that you would recommend? What's your routine?

This week, I'm linking up to:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment