Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whether you celebrate it or not, Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband and I usually don't do anything for this "holiday"... but it doesn't mean I can't indulge in all the cutesy, pink and red, heart-shaped stuff that's out there. I'll admit, I'm not much of a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts-- they are WAY too sweet for me. But, come on, heart-shaped donuts with pink, red, and white sprinkles? No way I'm turning these down!

Also updated my nails. I'm wearing two coats of L'oreal Penthouse pink, one coat of Flossy flossy, a thin layer of a Wet n Wild white polish on my tips, and a teeny, tiny heart on my ring finger in Wet n Wild Undercover that you can barely see. 

Speaking of Flossy flossy, remember my first review about it and how I'd say I'd probably buy another bottle or two? And how I also mentioned Jewelry Heist? Um..... yeah. This happened.
What can I say, when I like something, I reeeeally like it. I did a quick swatch of Spoiled's Jewelry Heist and compared it to Flossy flossy. While it looks similar, the two aren't exactly the same. Flossy Flossy doesn't have the blue microglitter that Jewelry Heist has. The small glitter in JH are also more on the iridescent side than in FF. I didn't see much of (if any) of the medium gold hexagon glitter either. Those weren't too big of an issue for me. The deal breaker for me, though, is that JH isn't as densely packed with glitter as FF is. So the winner here for me? Flossy flossy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment